Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem
Why I Love You, Poems-Saying love, You In Poem

 You are my love poems

 wherever you may be, I write to your heart.l'll never forget the first day we spoke. that time my eyes knew that they were going to end up falling in love with yours. I saw you, I thought of you, I dreamed of you, I fell in love...and I do not want to lose you. because love is a decision and I have decided to love you forever. nor will I gorget our first afternoon together...
on that occasion you did not whisper in my ear, but rather to my soul...you did not kiss my lips, you kissed my heart. I want to dream your dreams and make them a reality. I want to take you by the hand, go for a stroll through life, and let go after I've taken my last breath. I want to hug you tight and never let you go.


Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem
Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem

love poems for her from the heart

distance separates us, but love brings us closer. the miles that separate us are nothing compared to the size of my love.and this love is not killed by distance.it is kept alive by the desire to be by your side. what I want the most, what I most desire, is to have you near, to kiss you and hug you.but as long as this is not possible, I will fill the space where you are absent by dreaming about you.

I love you

My greatest wish is that someday we can sleep embracing each other all night long. and every morning give smiles to you, to decorate your face with, as you wake up.yes...distance separates us, but love brings us closer. this time will soon pass, and the day will come when we live together, and happy...

                                                                     forever...

Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem
Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem


love poems cute

Hello love...remember these words, they're for you.when you feel like crying, call me, I'll go to cry with you.when you feel like smiling, look for me so we can smile together. when you feel like loving, call me I'm going to love you.
when something in life collapses, let me know and I'll help you rebuild it. when your sadness is big, call me I'll make it small for you so you're happy.when you feel alone during sad days, tell me and I'll keep you company. when you need that someone tell you: "I love you" please let me know...
that I'll love to tell you, sincerely, and at any moment.

watch more poems & poetry:

Click these links.

  1. love poems,
  2. funny kids poems,
  3. sad love poetry
  4. Romantic love poems,
  5. poems for her,
  6. button poetry,
  7. slam poetry,



Thanks For Learn about this poem.

I hope you like our best collection of Why I Love You Poems-Saying love You In Poem helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post