slam poetry 22 jump street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)
slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)

Slam poetry

tell them after carvings listen when you
wake up to a steeple of bedsheet with no
flesh tucked beneath the threads after
dreaming what will not be your last
dream about me clutching the air like a
jellyfish thing knowing all too well how
painful the emptiness is I want you to
tell them that 
I loved you that I kept a
harmony of your laughter in my throat
and it levied itself daily through my
vocal cords that I made every attempt to
chisel your spine rugged and strong 
sediment of man and ego you tell them
that I kept my heart a lightning bug for
yours in the darkness that I candid your
wrath into dying embers and stayed to
sweep the rubble tell them that

slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)
slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)

Broken words

 I was the candle wax for your flame always
melting my Sun woods to stand beneath
you when you needed me to tell them that I
was young but I was a woman with a
mothership greed for happiness that my
past punched me in the gut of my spirit
night me and I still awoke to expel you
smiles tell them that I had an abusive
relationship with God and those bruises
anchored their way onto my psyche and me
still had an appetite for your touch you
tell them that

 I buried the magnitude of
my spine in elephant graveyard with
everything else that can no longer see
Oh resides tell them that I was a
glutton for the moon and its humility
and not lighting the entire sky and
giving us darkness to be lustful and
tell them that I cradled your
insecurities that I let you be a king
that I hung every piece of me chandelier
ingot chest and you let me shatter
through the Grand Canyon of your ribcage
without the slightest inkling to collect
the debris tell them
that I loved you and that you only loved
the idea of loving me baby boy you tell
them that karma exists and that you have
started a war in your bones.
slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)
slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint)

watch more poems & poetry:

Click these links.

Thanks for watching:
                                          I hope you like our best collection of slam poetry 22 jumps street-Tell Them (after Carven's Lissaint) helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post