Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry
Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry


Button Poetry contest

Somewhere on my front porch
is a beehive that I've never found.
The bees fly close,
but they don't land on me.

I prefer it this way.
What keeps its distance is never killed.
I didn't see the beehive
in the playground.

I stumbled into the hive
and the bees poked
six bloody holes into my skin.
What happened then is they get stuck.
The bees pull themselves apart
trying to get free.
To prevent future stings,

I hold a bottle


of Lavender Febreze to a lighter
and burn the whole hive.
The bees emerge are bursting yellow
and plunge towards me,
but their wings melt quicker
then their bodies.
Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry
Button Poetry 
They see me walk away,
new skin growing over the old stingers.
And in the temporary
brightness of candlelight,
I traced her ear with the sharpened
point of my tongue.
And thus she learned
all my poems by heart.

Dave

In return, she says, "Dave,
you have soft skin and you're beautiful."
I don't know what to say
besides, "I love you."
I try to speak, but I find
my mouth is full of bees.

My lips part,

and the only thing to fly out is bees.
My breath is bees, my lungs are bees,
my throat a black tornado of bees.
Suddenly, I am beautiful
and my veins are full of bees.
Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry
Button Poetry


She says, 


"Why aren't you talking?
Are you in there?"
I say, "I'm trying to think
of the right words."

I pull her body close,
but the hair on my arms is barbed.
She says, "Why do you always need
the right words?"

I say, "Bees."


She says, "I'm leaving." I say, "Wait.
Did you know that a bee's
sweetest honey is just its vomit?"
and she's gone.
I never said love, but I could tell you
how she takes her tea.
I could tell you where the honey is.
Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry
Button Poetry 

Thanks for learning

                                 I hope you like our best collection of Button Poetry |Thank the Bees  Interesting poetry helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post