Romantic poems of love-Sweet Things
Romantic poems of love

Romantic poems for her and him.

for a look of affection form you...for a moment alone with you.
for a touch from your hands...for the lightest of you caress...for the simpleness of your kiss...for an act of love towards me...id gives anything just hear that you love me...but since nothing happens...
ill continue loving you in silence.

Romantic poems of love-Sweet Things
Romantic poems for her and him.

people say that time loves enemies. that relationships die as months pass or even years. but that's not true because despite the time. I keep loving you with the same passion as when I first met you. I feel as if time reinforces our love. as if the threads that unite us affirm us every minute and the best thing is that those threads never bind us. on the contrary, they gave us the exact freedom of love.
freedom that keeps us together without stop being ourselves. I love more and more every day.


Romantic poems of love-Sweet Things
Romantic poems of love

love poems:

I adore your voice every one of your words invites me to love you forever. id love to write one of your lips the longest romantic poems in the words. you are a vice that I enjoy having you make me lose my reasoning but never hurt my heart... on the contrary, you make it sweet you activate it you enlarge it. 

you know...

I am full of love for you and I am happy to share this love story with you. I ask God that this never ends that eternity can be only the beginning. I pray that we can accomplish the wish of arriving in infinity holding your hand. they say that the world of people in love never ends it transcends time. that true love never ends it just changes places. I believe that's how it is because by your side I feel eternal, immortal. but your side everything stops, there is no clock, there is no time just our love.


Romantic poems of love-Sweet Things
love poems

watch more poems & poetry:

Click here.

love poems, funny kids poems, sad love poetry, button poetry


thanks for watching:

I hope you like our best collection of Romantic poems of love helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post