Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend


# Romantic Love Poems

It's very important for me to express what I feel for you... I wish I could do this in person while I look you in the eyes...

But since we are so far I shall express myself in writing. I know that the distance separates us it's as hard for you as it is for me.
I know how much you suffer when the monitor turns off and when you put the phone away. I also hate every mile that takes me away from you.

Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend


#Deep meaningful love poems


I also need to hug and kiss you, to tell you that I love you you know every night I hug the pillow imagining that it is you.

Nonetheless, this is much better than to never have known you. Nonetheless, I'm never alone, because you are always in my heart.
I love you from here to wherever you are!

Today I am happy because one day, God put you on my path. Since then I smile, in love full of joy Because every day you show me the best thing in life.

Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend

#love

I thank God for you, for our love...And I ask that this dream that is to live by your side never ends. My love is stronger and more...
let it keep on blessing us with a lot of happiness. And to let it keep us always united until returning to him.
I love you.

Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend


love poems for him long distance


Don't let go of my hand please don't let it go. Every time that you stay by my side... I feel it is you every time you hold my hand. Every time you call me, every time you talk to me.

I feel it is you who I want by my side all my life. I feel it is you, the person who I have waited for so long.

Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend

#kissed

That you are God's answer to my prayers. After all, your mouth is the only one that has kissed me with love... After all, it is your eyes, the only ones that have looked at me with affection.

I know it is you, what I love the most, and what I always want to have next to me.  


watch more poems & poetry:

Click these Famous tags


Thanks for reading.

I hope you like our best collection of Poetry Romantic Poems | Love Poems For Your Boyfriend and Girlfriend helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

1 Comments

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

  1. If you’ve ever experienced the pain of an emotionally dead relationship or if you’ve ever had a man suddenly pull away and shut you out...

    Then what you’re about to find out will completely change the way men treat you and even how YOU experience relationships.

    Because at the end of the day, men secretly want just one thing.

    And once you understand this one crucial craving that men have…

    It will be plain as day to you why it’s the #1 reason men pull away => when it’s missing from a relationship <=

    In fact, this one secret male obsession is the biggest key to being truly irresistible to a man... in a way that goes far beyond physical attraction.

    And when you know it, you’ll never struggle to keep a man interested or connected on a deep emotional level the way most women do.

    Thousands of women who discovered this one male desire have used it to turn hopeless situations into the life fulfilling relationships they always dreamed of.

    The kind of loving companionship and exciting romance that you deserve.

    If you want to uncover this secret male desire and find out exactly how you can use it to bring you and your man closer together than ever before…

    Then click the link below and watch the free version while it’s still up:

    ==>Next time your man shuts you out do this

    You’ll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post