#Ghost Stories



which became a heroine in a forest 

a witch named Karina left with some

Horford which companions Karina had 

Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost
Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost


a big dream of going into the witch

industry she used to see herself as a

you do all the time Randy day will

come and then I will become the queen of

this witch industry I am a ruin

don't see big dreams a bitch like us

cannot become a hero

yes Hema Karina is right to keep it to

yourself or else you will fall into

great difficulty I will fulfill my

#dreams

am I wrong see stay on the ground don't

see a dream of flying in the sky as you


you guys won't understand me I'm Roy



nobody can stand in front of me I will

not let elements I will eye on me



lalalalala I am so beautiful there's no

one prettier than me and even monster

contest with my beauty she will

definitely lose when Karina DeWitt was

lost in her own dream a Dracula was

watching her quietly after which Dracula

spoke your style is very unique huh I am


thank you it feels like you are no less

then a hero, by the way, I was just

passing by

#Real ghost


but as I saw you along with the style

your voice is also very sweet to thank you

finally, do you really work in the rich

industry hahaha but yes I want to work

I may join really if so I can help you

Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost
Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost


well I have a friend who works in the

witch industry I can talk to him about

you really I'm a doll yes but there is a

condition what you have to give 10

bottles of blood for these ten glasses of water yes

10 bottles I don't have that much blood

I hardly have three glasses of water to learning that

I have kept for my use if I give those

two then how will I steer life

oh I thought you would have now if you

want to become a hero then you must know

that there is no one in the industry

without giving blood I know that but you

are charging too much for this I'm

annoying okay fine if it will be


then tell me I will talk to my friend

Karina got very upset she went to her

friends to arrange blood bottles after

which she spoke to everyone my friends

my dearest ones listen I need your help

I'm annoying okay I want 10 bottles of

blood someone has told me that he will

give me the opportunity to work in the

bitch industry yes yes

if I give 10 bottles of blood to him

then I will start ruling the bitch

industry are you sure that you will get

the work, of course, he promised me oh my


okay we are ready to help you all three

of them have taken out the bottles they

had after having ten bottles Corina

immediately reads Dracula take this now

will you talk to your friend about me

you mad bitch looking like a burning pan

how stupid you are you think you will


there are many bitches like you who got

left like this

don't ever dream that you will ever be

able to rule the Fitch industry you are

not a heeling you are a Sivan like

Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost
Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost


Karina told her friends about the

deception she had heard all this Hema

Antony was shocked what have you done

now how would we live we need blood to

drink and that too we have given to you


#Ghost story


marina your work is not being done and

all the human blood is gone now how will

be me a life forgive me, my friends, I am

a heroine stop saying I am heroin I

am heroin you are nothing just get

out of here, we don't even want to see

you hearing all this Karina was shocked

she left from there but decided that she

would definitely become her heroin now

whatever happens, I will prove everyone

that I can rule the witch industry I am

anointing from that day which Karina

started going for auditions she would go

out to work every day but returned home

with disappointment many days passed

like this, she did not get any work which

made her very upset how long has it been

but nobody is giving me any work

what should I do now what happened you

didn't get work you have such the whole

the industry did anyone give you any work no

I'm working so hard but nobody can see

my hard work mine


we have thought of something for you

know when you are working so hard as 

a friend they should also help you how

will you help me I am the heroine we

have thought that we should produce a

film for you you don't have to worry

about the money, we will take care of

everything really you just prepare

yourself seeing their friends condition

Hema Antony decide to help Kareena after

which both of them started making

Karina's film by borrowing money 

the shooting of the film was over and it was

released on the big screen after which

Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost
Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost

#Kareena


terminated the witch industry overnight

posters named I am a hero he was

spread everywhere

she got fame for what she's seeking you

both helped me a lot you really met true

friends if there should be friends they

should be like both of you

I'm Ahoy still Kareena madam after this

the film became a hit we have fates all our

debts so would you like to work with us

in future - yes yes of course in the

same way Kareena became a heroine and

her friend film producers all three

friends started ruling the witch

the industry now Kareena started getting

the film offers from different production

houses as well at the same time she also

betrayed the cheater and took octane

bottles of blood from him you told me

that

I will not be able to dominate the witch

the industry now see I did it and remember

one thing if you try to do the same with

anyone, then I will not leave you I my

#line



hello guys to commence us that how you

like this story do like this story and

Share it with your friends too

bye if you enjoyed this video do like

Share and comment and to be the first

person to watch our videos make sure to

subscribe the channel and press the bell

icon for timely notifications


Read more poems & poetry:

Click these links.


Thanks for reading

                                I hope you like our best collection of Ghost Stories Anime | Witch Become Heroin Real Ghost helpful please don't be cheap to share the collection also to your friends.

Post a Comment

Thank you visitor we will reply soon.

Previous Post Next Post